Thursday, January 14, 2010

First guest blogger tomorrow - but who is it going to be?



I thought that I would try and add some variety to A little drop of Cognac by inviting others to drop in and add their thoughts.

Primarily these columns will either be property related or France related although I'll be happy to publish anything else that I think will be of genuine interest to readers.

I'm very excited by the first guest entry I will be publishing tomorrow.  I won't spoil the fun by telling you who my guest is but I will just say that they are one of the most famous and well respected names in the UK property industry.

If you think that you have something of interest to say and would like to make a guest appearance on this blog please just drop me a line at cognac.property@gmail.com

I'd love to hear from you.

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: