Monday, January 04, 2010
10 property "tweeters" to follow in 2010
Here's my list of ten property folk to follow this year on Twitter.
Apologies as I've just realised it's rather UK centric but hey ho. There are some big, some small but all are worth listening to:
1. @ed_mead He's a well respected agent with Douglas & Gordon in London
2. @anneashworth Anne is the editor of Bricks & Mortar in The Times
3. @lizmale Liz runs a property related PR consultancy
4. @adders Adam is head of blogging for Reed Business Information (same stable as Estates Gazette)
5. @tepilo Sarah Beeny's private sale site
6. @mattdollinger Describes himself as a "real estate technology & ideas guy"
7. @retribob Bob Thompson is a researcher, writer & tutor in all things property
8. @buyingagent Homefinders in London and the South-East of England
9. @kirstiemallsopp Probably doesn't need any introduction
10. @4homes Latest property news from the Channel 4 homes team