Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A warming tale on a freezing day in the charente



Just heard from one of my colleagues in the FrenchEntrée Property Finder network that his clients have just signed on a pretty spectacular house. He had put a huge amount of time and effort into the property search and I'm really glad that it has paid dividends.

There's no hiding that it's been a poor year for both traditional estate agents and buying agents alike.

However, throughout 2009 we have helped clients find and buy houses in all corners of France including (off the top of my head) Calvados, Mayenne, Limousin, Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine, Languedoc Roussillon and the Cote D'Azur.

Hopefully 2010 will bring easier market conditions and the network will continue to grow throughout this beautiful country.

Meanwhile I imagine that at least one of my colleagues will be enjoying a decent glass of red wine over his lunch today.

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: