Monday, December 07, 2009

French Property News - an expert speaks



Those wise folk at FPN have picked up on something I sent them about France topping the European Quality of Life Index and even quoted me extensively.

You can read my views on page 11 of the December issue, under the heading "East, West, France is best".

Over the next couple of months you'll also be able to read some feature length articles that I have written.

The first is on what a great place the Charente is during winter and the second is on the changing face of estate agency (it's probably out of date already).

If you are interested in buying property in France and don't subscribe to FPN then I'd heartily recommend you do so immediately - it's an investment that would be sure to pay dividends.

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: