Friday, February 05, 2010

A guide to Poitou-Charentes....



For those of you who don't know France I live in a region called Poitou-Charentes.

Within this region are four "departments" and you'll find Cognac sits within the department called Charente (named after the beautiful river that meanders through it). It's number 16 on a map of France.

Now, I could either spend hours researching and posting a guide for you or I could point you in the direction of this great site http://www.guide2poitoucharentes.com/

On it you'll find a whole host of regional info including restaurants, accomodation, events and how to get here.

It's a wonderful part of France - friendly, authentic and picturesque.

If you like what you see and want to talk about owning a property here please feel free to get in touch. You'll find that I'm also friendly and authentic but sadly I can't promise anything on the picturesque front.

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: