- second sunniest part of France
- airport with direct flights to the UK
- TGV access to central London
- Glorious chateau's with views over the vineyards or townhouses in the historic old quarter
- choice of michelin restaurants or sampling the rustic 10€ local "plat de jour"
- the caché associated with one of the worlds top 10 brands
So, @GS people, it's time for an investment that you can make with your heart as well as your head.
Just imagine the envious looks on your colleagues faces as you sneak away from the dealing desks to compare your week-end pad in Cognac with their dull old bolt holes in Cornwall or Shropshire.