Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Two new French property finders join the team



I've just finished training two new buying agents who have joined the French Entrée Property Finders network.

Jacqueline Miller has set up "Ma maison parfaite" and will be covering the Ile de Ré, La Rochelle and Vendée coast.  It's a simply stunning area that I know well and I'm sure that she will be a real asset to the network. 

Further south, Jacqueline Hanks has set up "Southern Dordogne property finders" and, again, it's an area that I know.  Indeed it was a golf course & chateau for sale just outside Bergerac that first inspired me to think about moving to France.  Jacqueline is a French national and knows the market intimately.

I wish both of them luck.

If you'd like to know more about how you too could join the network then you can get a full prospectus by requesting one from Sian@frenchentree.com

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: