Thursday, September 29, 2011

French magazine - six sizzling hotspots

This is another of the articles that I have written this year for French Magazine.

In this one I identified six towns and cities that I thought readers might find interesting (whether to buy property or just to visit) - they are spread out throughout France but all offer something different.

One of the towns is Segonzac, which is the capital of Grande Champagne and where my daughters go to school.  Of course I'm biased but if you are looking in the charente valley then Segonzac is an excellent starting point with easy access to Cognac, Jarnac, Chateauneuf and the other pretty towns in the region.

The article also gives details of the compulsory tests that owners need to complete before they can sell their house.

If you would rather read the article in your web browser then just click here.

www.cognacproperty.com