Monday, April 12, 2010

Looking for an immobilier in Ruffec?



As you will know by now I deal with many local agents in my beautiful corner of France.

They come in all shapes, sizes and competency levels with some agencies employing ex-pats, with no property experience, who simply aren't up to the job.

No such problems with the excellent TIC team in Ruffec though.

I always look forward to viewings with them.  Christophe, Mike & Tiphaine are highly professional, honest, friendly and truly knowlegeable about their area.

I was out viewing with Christophe on Friday and he explained that he and Mike were in the process of buying the agency from the current owners (it's common knowledge now so I'm not breaking any confidences).

It's always been the "jewel in the crown" and I think that it's a shrewd move on their behalf. If they can make money in this market then they should do really well as things pick up.

If you're looking for property in or around Ruffec you should pop in and see them....I'm sure you'd receive the same warm welcome that I do.

You can see their current website here or simply contact Christophe by email at ticruffec@wanadoo.fr

Best of luck with the new venture chaps....look forward to watching you go from strength to strength and seeing the twin Porsche's in your car park within a couple of years.

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: