As usual, it's a long, fairly turgid, document with plenty of meaningless diagrams but there are a few nuggets.
- While overall prices are still falling, particularly in the north and east of the country they are bouncing back a little in the south west.
- 78% of people think that prices are still too high.
- 16% of people surveyed said that they were looking to buy a house but only 5% thought it would be in the next 12 months.
- around 575,000 transactions took place in 2009 which was well down on the 800,000 "averages" since the year 2000.
- A house in Poitou-Charentes will cost you €1417 m2 on average which compares most favourably with other regions.