Thursday, July 29, 2010

Seal in Cognac (the singer not a local "plat du jour")


Sadly I didn't make it to see Seal headline the annual blues festival in Cognac last night.

The good news though is that one of my friends did and he's a far better writer than me - you can see his full report here http://pruningsfromthevines.blogspot.com/2010/07/seal-in-cognac.html

I like Andy's comment:

Aficionado's might say "it's not really the blues" but having been at the concert last night, I really don't think anyone in the deliriously happy audience cared!

I will need to drop in to Andy's place with a bottle of Chez Bacou VSOP as I've also stolen his picture (above).

The Charente Libre obviously thought that Seal was good too - you can read their review (in French) here.

www.cognacproperty.com

No comments: