A magazine called "Luv the city" has published an interesting article this month. It has asked 10 property experts their views on the future of property marketing. You can read the full article here.
The "experts" are:
- Sarah Beeny of private sale website Tepilo
- Rosalind Renshaw, editor of Estate Agent Today
- Duncan Dunlop of social media website Oodle
- Daniel Latto of The Think Tank Group
- Angus Edy of Movello
- Darren Earney, a Search Engine Optimisation expert
- Carolyn Hughes who blogs about Manchester
- Giles Ings, an architect
- Martin Smityh of Propertyadd.com
- Phil Shankland of inspiral.biz
Still, there's plenty to chew on and it's certainly worth a read.
I'd really like to invite Martin Smith, Daniel Latto and Sarah Beeny round to dinner and eavesdrop on the conversation....particularly when the St Emilion & Remy Martin took effect and they said what they really think the future holds!