Thursday, April 09, 2009

Rose to bloom in Augusta


OK - I know it has nothing to do with property or the Cognac region but it's US Masters time and I just love watching this famous old golf tournament (http://www.masters.org/).


This year I'm tipping two Englishmen to do well.


It's about time that Justin Rose won a major, he certainly has the talent and I fancy that this could be his year.


Then, seeing that a 100/1 shot won the national how about an even bigger shock and Oliver Wilson winning at his first ever attempt. He knows the course from his college days and is in fine form.


That's it....you heard it here first and if it's a Rose/Wilson one two come Sunday night then I'm giving up my career in property and applying for a job as a tipster with the Sporting Life.

No comments: