Tuesday, November 22, 2011

www.cognacproperty.com - an apology

My website, www.cognacproperty.com is back up today having been offline for three weeks.  In that time any emails sent to graham@cognacproperty.com will have bounced back.

To say that it has been frustrating trying to get my site back up and running is the understatement of the century.

I won't bore you with the details - my language would be unprofessional and out of character - but suffice to say that if you want to register a site with www.freeparking.co.uk you should be aware that they don't have a published phone number or address and that they simply ignore emails and faxes no matter how critical the content or how many times you say please.

And yes, you're right, perhaps I should have checked this back in 2003 when I was registering the domain and no, going with the cheap option wasn't too clever of me either.

www.cognacproperty.com (hopefully)






4 comments:

Charente Gems said...

Yes - it's back up Graham ! !

"my language would be unprofessional and out of character"

ah but do they know the real Graham !!!

Bye the way - I have discovered that I'm on 'google earth street view' , outside the Leggett offices in Mansle ... doing a rather blurred 'hand gesture' at the mobile camera car as it passed by !! ... saw it and thought .. immortality awaits !!!!


see you soon no doubt

Steve Morton said...

Time to move it may be....

Steve

graham downie said...

Hi guys, thanks for the comments....frustrating times indeed. I'm a real estate professional not an IT expert.

I'll look out for you on street view John....hope that you're busy in the real world.

G

Architects Coventry said...

You are a very good real estate professional.given information is really very nice.