Friday, September 17, 2010

Autumn in the Charente



As usual I took the dog out for a walk this morning before settling down into my days work (have just been mandated to source a chateau & vineyard for some international clients so there's plenty to do).

It's been so nice lately that I keep meaning to take my camera - but old age is obviously setting in and each morning I let out a little curse as I enter the vines and realise that I have forgotten it again.

Until this morning.





I'll try and remember to take some more snaps when the viticulteurs begin picking the grapes but meanwhile I hope that this gives you a little taster as to the extraordinary and unspoilt beauty of this particular part of France.

www.cognacproperty.com

2 comments:

Andy said...

A super blog Graham, best time of the year in my view.

Chris said...

Love autumn myself, not too hot and real change in nature. Great photos.